I offer several types of presentations and trainings for parents, mental health and medical providers, and schools.
I present internationally to parents, therapists, teachers, and other helping professionals. Her programs and workshops offer solid information and strategies, including:
- Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents: How to Interrupt the Worry Cycle
- Preventing Anxiety and Depression: Skills We Can (and Should!) Be Teaching Our Children
- Managing Anxiety in the Classroom: An Approach for Schools and Parents
- Hypnosis, Humor, and Homework: Using Strategic Approaches for Anxiety, Depression, and Sleep
- Bringing the Changes Home: Therapeutic Assignments for Anxious Families
- Effective 504 Plans: Action over Avoidance
Trainings range from 2 hours to full or multi-day. I frequently provide consultation and professional development to school districts, including guidance counselors, nurses, teachers, and support staff.
Please contact me for rates and scheduling.